For all food junkies out there, Ajmer is the place to be!! I am listing down all the Must have food items in Ajmer. So visit and enjoy the food 🙂
1. KADI KACHORI – Can be found with many vendors but the famous ones are – Shankar Sweets, Gol Pyau Chouraha and Khandelwal’s, Kesar Ganj. You may also try the delicious spicy Kadi with Pakodi, Samosa, Mirchi Bada!
2. ICE CREAM FALUDA – Two side by side shops near Madar Gate. Go to Madar Gate and ask anyone. Everyone knows the place.
3. DRY FRUIT MILK & KULFI – You can find it with road side vendors in Naya Bazaar after 5pm.
4. CHHOLE KULCHE – Very Yummy!! You will find its stall from morning till 4pm near Board office, Police lines and after 5pm, the stall will be available near Churi Bazaar. Again, you may ask anyone in churi bazaar about the special Chhole Kulche wala!!
5. PAV BHAJI – Shri Nath Pav Bhaji shop, Bajrang Garh.
6. PANNER TIKKA & CHEESE SANDWICH – Stall near India Motor Circle, Kutchery Road.
7. ICE CREAM ON LEAF – Famous by the name of Sardarji’s Ice cream stall, around Kawandas Pura
8. RABRI ICE GOLA/GOTA – Near Gol Pyau Chauraha
9. MANGO KALAKAND – Usually this sweet is available in Mango season at Laxmi Sweets, Naya Bazaar. Other Mava Kalakand is also yummy!
10. MALPUE – Last but not the least is Malpue(a sweet) available in Halwai Wali Gali, Pushkar. A little away from Ajmer main city but worth having 🙂
So, next time you visit Ajmer, do try these and enjoy!
For Holiday packages, do contact us @ +91- 9024115731 or email @ email@example.com